1) A deep wanting
2) Expecting or allowing that desire to manifest
What most people do is they get this deep wanting, such as "I want to buy that car!" and at that moment their manifestation starts. Then their ego gives them a reality check and it says "but there is no way I can afford it" and bam, the manifestation stops in its tracks.
So to help you fine tune both parts of deliberate creation, take out a piece of paper for this exercise.
Step 1: On the front side write all the reasons that you want the thing you want. Keep writing until you can't think of anything else. This increases your wanting of it.
Step 2: On the back side write all the reasons why you will get the thing that you want. This increases your expectation and allowing of it.
It is recommended to only work on manifesting at most 3 things at a time until you improve your skill. If you want to focus your energy even more, do it for just one.
- Should I Focus on Work or Success with Women?
- The Teachings of Abraham and the Secret Law of Attraction
- Attention is Your Spiritual Currency
- We Are All One: A Guide to Enlightened Living
- How to Always See the Good in Others
Print This Post